The Apache Ignite AMI (Amazon Machine Image) allows you to set up and quickly deploy a simple Apache Ignite cluster using the Amazon Web Services EC2 Management Console.
- Choose the required region and click on the link in the table below
or search the image in
Community AMIs by using
Apache Ignite keyword:
- Choose an
- Go to
Configure Instanceand expand the
- Add any of the following configuration parameters:
URL to the Ignite configuration file (can also be relative to the META-INF folder on the class path). The downloaded config file will be saved to ./ignite-config.xml
Ignite optional libs which will be included in the class path.
Environment variables passed to the Ignite instance in your docker command.
List of URL's to libs.
Version of Apache Ignite
as shown in the image below:
Preferred Ignite Version
The IGNITE_VERSION attribute can vary depending on the Apache Ignite version of interest.
- On the Tag Instance, set the value for
Nametag. For example
- Review and run instances.
- Connect to the instances http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSEC2/latest/UserGuide/AccessingInstances.html.
- To access the execution progress, you need to know the
container id. Use the following command:
sudo docker ps
- Show logs:
sudo docker logs -f CONTAINER_ID
- Enter the docker container:
sudo docker exec -it container_id /bin/bash
Updated about a year ago